First Home Owner’s Stamp Exemption
Stamp Duty Exemption applications can be made by First Time Home Owners, for stamp duty exemptions on their conveyance and mortgage instruments, relative to the acquisition of their first time dwelling home.
Must be a first time home owner.
- Complete the relevant application forms online.
- Print and sign where required.
- Return completed forms and all supporting documents to the Stamp Exemption Section of the Department of Inland Revenue.
- Completed application forms.
- Letter of application.
- A recent appraisal report for your home.
- Copy of your National Insurance Card and relevant pages of passport.
- Copy of the first, signature and backing pages of Conveyance and/or Mortgage Instruments.
- Any other document and/or information that may be requested by the Stamp Exemption Unit.
- Copy of Sales Agreement.
There is no tax associated with this service.
For more information please contact the Department of Inland Revenue by emailing email@example.com , calling toll free (242) 225-7280 or 461-8050.