There are several ways to pay Real Property Tax. Ensure that the assessment number is indicated on the payment. You can make Real Property Tax payments by:
- Visiting any Royal Bank of Canada
- Paying at The Department of Inland Revenue
- Completing a wire transfer ( See Wire Transfer Information)
- Paying via the online portal via the following link: propertytax.gov.bs (We recommend using Internet Explorer browser to access the portal and complete the online payment)
- Paying using certified bank/cashier’s checks/drafts made payable to the The Bahamas Public Treasury (Real Property Tax) and mailed to
Ministry of Finance
Department of Inland Revenue
P.O.Box N- 13
Be sure to indicate the Real Property Tax assessment number(s).
If you encounter any issues with making payments and need to speak with a Taxpayer Services Representative call (242) 225-7280.
Please note our working hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (EST) from Monday to Friday.